TechnoCapital is looking for a Solution Architect to join large transformation project in Latin America for a Telecommunications company, to design and implement a leading BSS solution. We offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package (eg. accommodation - perdiem - etc).
Your goal as a Solution Architect is to make sure that the business requirements gathered by business analysts are converted to architecture and design that will form a basis to the entire solution that will be delivered to the customer. You work as a team member, along with Business Analysts, Project Managers, UX Designers, Software Architects, Programmers and QA Specialists. The role is critical in project success, so you are able to adapt to different kind of project models.
Solution Architect's main responsibilities include:
- Translating, prioritizing and organizing business requirements
- Documenting the landscape surrounding delivery project's scope,
including any legacy and third-party systems and interfaces to them
- Planning and documenting the required integration work
- Drafting a solution to meet customer's business requirements
- Presenting the solution to customer together with project manager
- Drafting test cases together with test organization
Skills and qualifications
The candidate must have prior experience in telecommunications. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated person with proven track record in delivering large telecommunication projects. The candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities.
Main skills and qualifications are:
- Strategic and system thinking
- Understanding business and its requirements, both functional and non-functional
- Broad technical knowledge, as well as deep competence in business
processes, data models and enterprise architecture
- Analytical approach to issues
- Good communication and customer-facing skills in written and verbal English, other languages are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teamwork toward task completion
- Desire to learn new domains and understand complex issues
- Experience with enterprise systems like CRM, billing, order management etc.
Location: as this is a large transformation project, we need Solution Architects based out of one of these locations:
- Asunción del Paraguay (Paraguay)
- Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia)
- Medellin (Colombia)
- Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
- San Salvador (El Salvador)
Project Duration: 1 - 2 years. After the project ends, there is a possibility to be contracted directly by the vendor.
Language: Spanish (native) and English (advanced)
Candidates that are interested in this position should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject "JOB241"